What is Iridology?
Iridology is the study of the color, pigmentations, and structure of the iris or colored portion of the eye as they relate genetically through reflex response to the strengths and deficiencies of the body systems.
Iridology complements all the health sciences as it furnishes information, not only about what may be ailing the client, but also about the root cause of the disorder.In addition, many Iridologists observe the border of the pupil as well as the vascular markings in the sclera to help them better understand more about the overall health of the person.We believe that Iridology is one of the best assessment tools available to discover which areas of the body are genetically strong and which are deficient. Using Iridology we can analyze the overall constitution according to specific iris colors and markings.
How does the iris reflect what is going on within the body?
The numerous internal systems of the body are directly linked to the iris through the body’s central nervous system. Decades of research have shown that through these connections the iris can reveal genetically-inherited physical and emotional characteristics. What information does the iris reveal?
Interpretation of the individually unique color pigments and structural markers that are present within a person’s irises can provide valuable personalized information about their genetic predispositions towards pathological, structural, functional, and emotional disturbances within their body. Can Iridology be used to diagnose disease?
No. Iris analysis is a tool that may be used to assess, or evaluate, a person’s overall health picture, as well as to determine their potential risks for developing health challenges based upon the interaction of genetic susceptibilities with lifestyle, environment, and nutrition. What is Comprehensive Iridology?
Comprehensive IridologyTM, was developed, and is accredited, by the International Iridology Practitioners Association. This is a combination of the American and European models of iridology, and it contains the latest up-to-date information on the theory and practice of iridology that is based on current extensive research. How can iris analysis benefit my clients?
Iridology is used by healthcare professionals to help their clients better understand their own individual needs, such as their unique genetic predispositions and the lifestyle factors that may have contributed to their current situations. It can also help your clients learn what areas of their body may need support to increase vitality or to regain balance.By sharing this information with your clients, you will be able to assist them in determining how to best maintain their health through a lifestyle that focuses on wellness and prevention. How is Iridology Used?
Iridology is a tool to assess where inherent strengths and deficiencies are located within the body, however it does not give solutions as such. Many different types of health practitioners may practice iridology. Each would then use their own particular realm of expertise to determine the type of treatment they would use in response to what they observe in the eyes of the client. Who can use Iridology?
- Acupuncturists to help them know the areas of the body that would benefit from acupressure or acupuncture;
- Colon hydrotherapists to help them know the genetic predisposition of the bowel;
- Medical doctors and nurses to help them know the overall genetic strengths and deficiencies in the body;
- Parents to help them know how to guide their families in the best nutritional plan for each member.
- Chiropractors to help them to better know the parts of the spine that need adjustment;
- Massage therapists to help them know the parts of the body that need therapeutic massage;
- Naturopaths to help them know the parts of the body that need natural remedies;
- Nutritionists to help them know the parts of the body that need specific types of nutrients;
- Homeopaths to help them know the areas of the body that may need a remedy.