Your Likely Personality
Connective types are spontaneous, and creative, they are inspired to paint, write, and compose music. They are artists, musicians, singers, dancers, poets, and authors. They feel the need to pace their daily lives and take care of themselves.
Your Potential Tendencies:
- You’re very creative
- You’re spontaneous
- You feel very deeply
- You’re insightful
- You pace and take care of yourself
- You have a great eye for color and design
- You may have postural difficulties
- You may have varicosities such as varicose veins
Suggestions for Improving Health:
- Eat cabbage and drink cabbage juice to strengthen connective tissue
- Take a vitamin C supplement with bioflavonoids, especially rutin
- Drink oat straw tea and take horsetail herb
- Eliminate devitalized foods and avoid caffeine, sugar, alcohol, and tobacco
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds and beans
- Get plenty of rest at night
- Take breaks during the day.
- It is best not to have a job where you have to stand all day
- Cleanse the colon
Tips to Remember
You can be a combination of constitutional types and therefore have personality traits and potential tendencies from each of them.
The color of your eyes whether they’re blue, brown or mixed can also tell you a great deal about what you should eat for optimum health and wellness.
Each of the various markings, colors, spaces, openings and patterns in your irises have meanings and can tell you something unique about your body’s health.
Iridology also includes the study of your sclera (the whites of your eyes) and your pupils (the small dark center portion of your eyes).
All of the afore mentioned things along with your constitutional type can give you a total health picture which can help guide you in your everyday life.
The Impact Iridology Can Make
The overall positive impact that iridology can have on your life is amazing. Iridology can empower you in a way that no other alternative health technique can. Everyone should take the time to know their unique body according to iridology.