Your Likely Personality
Anxiety Tetanic types tend to be anxious, with lots of “irons in the fire” and lots of projects to accomplish. They tend to multi-task more than any other type. They usually don’t take time to relax. They are major accomplishers and achievers.
Your Potential Tendencies:
- You’re highly diversified/motivated/ambitious
- You accomplish many projects
- You have tense muscles and clench your jaw
- You create lots of stress
- You’re inclined to “Type A” behavior (characterized by tension, impatience, and aggression)
- You multi-task
Suggestions for Improving Health:
- Sit down to calmly eat your meals each day and chew your food slowly
- Eat foods that nourish the nervous system such as foods high in B vitamins: brown rice, wheat germ, seeds, nuts, lentils, and seafood
- Pause throughout the day and breathe deeply
- Practice stillness, meditation, and yoga
- Listen to soothing music, go for walks, and get massages
- Learn to say “No” and prioritize areas of most importance and let go of the rest
- Drink chamomile tea
Tips to Remember
You can be a combination of constitutional types and therefore have personality traits and potential tendencies from each of them.
The color of your eyes whether they’re blue, brown or mixed can also tell you a great deal about what you should eat for optimum health and wellness.
Each of the various markings, colors, spaces, openings and patterns in your irises have meanings and can tell you something unique about your body’s health.
Iridology also includes the study of your sclera (the whites of your eyes) and your pupils (the small dark center portion of your eyes).
All of the afore mentioned things along with your constitutional type can give you a total health picture which can help guide you in your everyday life.
The Impact Iridology Can Make
The overall positive impact that iridology can have on your life is amazing. Iridology can empower you in a way that no other alternative health technique can. Everyone should take the time to know their unique body according to iridology.