Techniques in Iris Analysis E-Textbook
Discover Ground-Breaking Iridology Techniques You Can Use to Enhance Your Knowledge of The Human Body!
Eyes are often called “the windows to the soul” but it turns out they are also “the windows to the body.”
Your eyes are capable of giving alternative health practitioners enhanced insight into the health of their patients’ bodies so that they can provide accurate solutions.
By learning to read specific eye charts you can learn to distinguish between potential areas of strength and deficiency in the human body.
Here’s just some of what Iridology can do:
- Reveal the inherent strengths and deficiencies of organs, glands and tissues.
- Show the potential ability of an organ to react to illness.
- Show areas of the spine that may have subluxation.
- Show potential central and autonomic nervous system imbalances and circulatory disturbances.
- Iris Constitutional Syndromes and what they mean to the health of the body
- Indicate potential connective tissue weakness and a tendency for varicose veins, hernias, hemorrhoids, or scoliosis.
- Indicate potential for glandular deficiencies.
It’s Never Been Easier to Learn Iridology Thanks to our Techniques in Iris Analysis E-Textbook!
You can learn Iridology right from the comfort of your own home or office.
Techniques In Iris Analysis
Hundreds of Photos, Charts and Illustrations!
A Complete E-Textbook On Iridology As Taught by Ellen Tart-Jensen Ph.D.,D.Sc.,CCII. One of the most up to date Iridology e-textbooks available in the world today.
Clearly written with hundreds of color photographs and illustrations.
Beautifully illustrated with Educational Color Graphs and Charts to review the remarkable international History and Roots of Iridology, with Historical Iridology Charts from around the world. Teaches in Depth Comprehensive Iridology™ as is approved by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA)
Personal Stories and Explanations Provided By the Author from Her 30 Years of Experience Teaching Iridology and Working With Thousands of Clients!
Extensive, In-depth Iridology Education
Created by Ellen Tart-Jensen, Ph.D., D.Sc. C.C.I.I., this beautifully illustrated 387 page textbook, covers everything you need to know to begin using Iridology in your practice.
Here’s a partial list of what you will learn:
- Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
- Iris Zones
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
- Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
- Iris Color and Pigmentation
- Includes Detailed Instruction With Color Graphs and Iris Photographs On:
- The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
- The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
- A Complete Review of the Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality Levels and Digestive Ability
- The Various Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
- Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes With Specific Arrows to Signs Within Iris Photographs
- Sclera Signs with Arrows and Explanations
- Diseases, Injuries, and Deformities of the Eye
- Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis
In the Techniques in Iris Analysis E-textbook, you get up-to-date information on Iridology along with hundreds of color photographs, beautiful illustrations and educational color graphs & charts.
In short, Iridology can provide you with important information that you could leverage to provide better, more accurate care. It doesn’t matter if you are a chiropractor, nutrition counselor, colon hydrotherapist, acupuncturist or any other type of alternative health practitioner,learning iridology can make you better at what you do.
Disclaimer: Comprehensive Iridology™ is the type of iridology taught and recognized by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA). The information provided on this website and in our products is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR TRAINING. Iridology does not constitute the practice of medicine. If you intend topractice Iridology, you should familiarize yourself with the requirements of your state and local governments.