Techniques in Iris Analysis Video Tutorial —
Through Video on Demand!
You're in the front row of a virtual classroom
And, you're taught by one of today's foremost Iridology experts, Ellen Tart-Jensen, PH.D., D.Sc. C.C.I.I.
Now you can “attend class” and learn Iridology anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Our video instruction offers an engaging and interactive learning environment that allows you to take advantage of all three learning styles – auditory, visual and tactile – for greater memory retention of the material being presented.
You’ll be able to both see and hear Ellen as she demonstrates how Iridology can reveal inherent strengths and deficiencies in organs, glands and tissues.
Here is more of what you will learn in this video, which follows the exact chapter sequence of the e-textbook:
- What Iridology is, what it can do and what it cannot do
- How to identify Iris Zones – plus, what each zone can tell you about a patient’s health
- The anatomy and physiology of the human eye – an increased understanding of the eye will help you more easily identify what it is trying to tell you
- A complete review of the collarette and what it indicates about vitality levels and digestive ability
- Iris fiber structure, density and resilience and what these things can tell you about patient health
- Iris color and pigmentation and what they really mean
- The latest research on ways the eyes change and what these changes really mean
- The many and varied iris constitutions based on color and structure with informative nutritional recommendations for each
- The various pupil shapes and what they indicate about the health of the bodily organs
- How to quickly and easily identify various iris signs, lacuna types, transversal signs and iris syndromes
- Sclera signs – what they are and how to spot them
- Diseases, injuries and deformities of the eye to be on watch for
- How to perform a detailed iris analysis step by easy step
And much, much more!
Our Techniques in Iris Analysis Video is Your Chance to Get Tutored by an Iridology Expert
Step by step guidance throughout the entire process!
Ellen will take you step by step through the Iris Analysis process, providing you with additional tips and techniques that you can use and letting you see exactly what you need to do to properly conduct Iris Analysis.
Watch anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
Including while you do other things, such as waiting to pick up your children from an activity or while you enjoy a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop.
Enjoy State of the Art Video Instruction!
Look over a noted expert’s shoulder as she uses Iridology to show the potential ability of an organ to react to illness.
Ellen also explains how to use Iridology to show familial patterns of various syndromes and pathologies, such as gastrointestinal disorders, hypoglycemia, blood anomalies or heart problems.
By watching our video, you will also discover how Iridology can show certain foods that a person could have difficulty digesting or utilizing; what areas of the spine may have subluxation; potential central and autonomic nervous system imbalance and circulatory disturbances; potential connective tissue deficiency and a tendency for varicose veins, hiatal hernias, hemorrhoids, or scoliosis; and much more.
Another benefit of having the video is you can stop, pause, fast forward and rewind to ensure you fully understand important points.
In a traditional class if you don’t understand something the first time it is presented you have to try to figure it out from the context of what was said after or you have to ask a question and stop the teacher in his tracks.
With our video, you can just rewind and play it again. Plus, you can watch the video an unlimited number of times.
If you learn better by seeing and hearing rather than just reading, this is the tool for you! In this video, Ellen demonstrates as well as thoroughly explains Iris Analysis techniques so you get an in-depth, comprehensive education!
What Are You Waiting For? Get Started for just $299!
Disclaimer: Comprehensive Iridology™ is the type of iridology taught and recognized by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA). The information provided on this website and in our products is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR TRAINING. Iridology does not constitute the practice of medicine. If you intend topractice Iridology, you should familiarize yourself with the requirements of your state and local governments.