The Simplified Guide to Iridology
You’ll quickly learn the basics of Iridology with this handy guide. This book is excellent for aspiring Iridologists and alternative health practitioners alike, but is suitable for anyone interested in learning Iridology.
- How to identify health positives and negatives using easy-to-follow strategies and techniques
- How to spot potential health concerns before they become major problems
- How to get to the real bottom of what is bothering you
- How to get a much clearer picture of your health simply by studying your eyes
- Complete explanations of common Iridology terms and techniques so that you fully understand the entire process
- What every aspiring Iridologist must know to successfully practice this science – whether on themselves or on others
- Complete blueprints for how to study the eye to determine health
- Step-by-step easy-to-understand methods for identifying iris markings and using iris zone charts
- And much more!