Techniques in Iris Analysis, E-Textbook and Video Course
It’s Never Been Easier to Learn Iridology thanks to our Techniques in Iris Analysis – Training Course
Created by Ellen Tart-Jensen, Ph.D., this course includes the Techniques in Iris Analysis, – E-textbook as well as the On-Demand Techniques in Iris Analysis, – Video Tutorial! This course covers everything you need to know to begin using Iridology in your practice.
Get all you can from your Iridology education with The Most Comprehensive Iridology E-Textbook in the World!
The Techniques in Iris Analysis, E-textbook, is 387 pages of the most up-to-date Iridology information available in the world today. It contains hundreds of color iris photographs, detailed illustrations, graphics and Iridology charts.
..and now you can learn Iridology Faster, Easier and Better than ever, with our New On-Demand – Video Tutorial!
Limited Time Savings of $25!
Jump into the front row of a virtual classroom, where you’re taught by one of today’s foremost Iridology experts, Ellen Tart-Jensen!
Extensive, In-depth Iridology Education! Here’s a partial list of what you’ll learn:
- Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
- Iris Zones
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
- Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
- Iris Color and Pigmentation
- The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
- The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
- The Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality and Digestive Ability
- Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
- Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes
- Sclera Signs
- Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis
- And much more!
Ellen will take you step by step through the Iris Analysis process
- International Iridology Practitioners Association Approved!
- 100% “concentrated” Iridology training, “No fluff” and No seminar footage!
- It contains, Full Screen iris images and illustrations along with written annotations!
- and Up To Date information Taught by world renowned Iridologist Ellen Tart-Jensen!
When you make your purchase, you’ll instantly receive both the Techniques in Iris Analysis E-Textbook AND the Techniques in Iris Analysis, On Demand – Video Tutorial. Please give it a few minutes to upload to begin viewing the items. Make sure that you are logged into your account before purchasing your item as well as every time you view your items.
Use PROMO CODE
at checkout and receive $25 OFF!
$394, with PROMO CODE:
Get the Techniques in Iris Analysis – Training Course and start learning how to become an Iridologist today for just
Disclaimer: Comprehensive Iridology™ is the type of iridology taught and recognized by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA). The information provided on this website and in our products is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR TRAINING. Iridology does not constitute the practice of medicine. If you intend to practice Iridology, you should familiarize yourself with the requirements of your state and local governments.
This is in English only!