Techniques In Iris Analysis Expansive Iridology Course – Includes 9 DVD set, Textbook, 4 part cd-rom, Mag Lens, 8.5 x 11 chart, and New Added BONUS Tutorial on dvd!
This is the perfect course for students who cannot travel to a live seminar and desire to learn iridology and become certified through IIPA at home. It is also a great program for those who wish to continue to review iridology after they have attended an iridology seminar.
Techniques in Iris Analysis Expansive Iridology Course contains the following products:
9 dvds and Workbook:
You need a DVD player to play the DVD’s. The workbook you will use to follow along with the DVD’s.
This is a complete course in Comprehensive Iridology filmed live in the classroom with Dr. Ellen Tart-Jensen. It covers Level I and Level II required for IIPA Certification. Included in this course of study are Iris Signs, Iris Constitutions, Lacuna Types, Pigments, Pupil Tonus, Collarette Signs, Contraction Furrow Signs, Sclera Signs, and Syndromes. Colorful iris photographs with examples of each iris sign are shown. Dr. Bernard Jensen visits the classroom and gives a talk on the value of iridology as well. The 9 DVD’s are in English as well as Spanish. We will only send out Spanish if it is noted in your comment section at the time of purchase.
(The DVD’s do not have subtitles)
1- Complete Textbook On Iridology:
387 page hard cover book of updated iridology information in English only.
One of the most up to date Iridology textbooks available in the world today. Clearly written with hundreds of color photographs and illustrations.
Beautifully Illustrated with Educational Color Graphs and Charts
Reviews the Remarkable International History and Roots of Iridology with Historical Iridology Charts from Around the World
Teaches in Depth Comprehensive Iridology™ as is approved by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA)
• Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
• Iris Zones
• The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
• Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
• Iris Color and Pigmentation
Includes Detailed Instruction With Color Graphs and Iris Photographs On:
• The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
• The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
• A Complete Review of the Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality Levels and Digestive Ability
• The Various Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
• Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes With Specific Arrows to Signs Within Iris Photographs
• Sclera Signs with Arrows and Explanations
• Diseases, Injuries, and Deformities of the Eye
• Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis
Personal Stories and Explanations Provided By the Author from Her 25 Years of Experience Teaching Iridology and Working With Thousands of Clients
1- Tutorial Techniques in Iris Analysis:
New Added Bonus in April 2022!
Jump into the front row of a virtual classroom, where you’re taught by one of today’s foremost Iridology experts, Ellen Tart-Jensen! Extensive, In-depth Iridology Education! This takes you chapter by chapter as you follow along with the Textbook.
Here’s a partial list of what you’ll learn:
- Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
- Iris Zones
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
- Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
- Iris Color and Pigmentation
- The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
- The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
- The Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality and Digestive Ability
- Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
- Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes
- Sclera Signs
- Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis
- And much more!
- International Iridology Practitioners Association Approved!
- 100% “concentrated” Iridology training, “No fluff” and No seminar footage!
- It contains, Full Screen iris images and illustrations along with written annotations!
- and Up To Date information Taught by world renowned Iridologist Ellen Tart-Jensen!
1- Magnifying Lens with Light 10x Power
– 10x Illuminated Flashlight
– Optical glass lens for clear images
– Never needs replacement bulbs
– 2 LED’s for superior illumination
– Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
The Super Power Magna-Lite is the first choice among iridology professionals. It delivers the high-performance 10x magnification that is required for accurate iris readings.
To use in a computer only
Contains four power point presentations that Ellen Tart- Jensen uses during the 5- day seminar
1- 8.5 x 11 Iridology Chart:
Updated Iridology Desk Chart with nutrition on the back. This is laminated.
Upon completion of this course, if you would like to receive a certificate from ~ Bernard Jensen International~, please request the written exam that goes with it through email. For a $100.00 Fee.
This course also qualifies you to apply for official certification through IIPA. To become officially certified by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA), go to the website at www.iridologyassn.org or e-mail IIPA at email@example.com and tell them you have successfully completed the 9 DVD Set, Techniques in Iris Analysis by Ellen Tart-Jensen.
Become an active IIPA member for $65, then you can request an application for the IIPA certification examination $200.00 through the IIPA website. The certification exam is a three part exam which I will mentor you on after you have applied for IIPA Certification.
Part I: you will analyze 10 people’s eyes on a form that I will send you. Then send the analyses to me to grade. You do not need the iris pictures for these.
Part II: This is a case study which I will send to you. This is one person’s eyes with a written case study.
When you pass that section, you will be ready for the written exam which will be emailed to you by IIPA.
The final written exam is open book. When completed this should be emailed back to IIPA for grading. You are allowed to use my course workbook and chart for the exam.
|Dimensions||9 × 11 in|