INFINITE IRIS TO RELEASE NEW E-TEXTBOOK ON IRIDOLOGY TITLED
“TECHNIQUES IN IRIS ANALYSIS”
BY ELLEN TART- JENSEN, PH. D., D.Sc., CCII
World Renowned Iridologist and author of TECHNIQUES IN IRIS ANALYSIS , Ellen Tart-Jensen PH. D., D.Sc. CCII is currently being published by INIFINITE IRIS and hardcopies are available at bernardjensen.com. INFINITE IRIS, is her new Iridology education company that will create a new platform from which Ellen will launch several new products that pertain to the subject of Iridology.
Iridology is an alternative technique which utilizes the patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the iris to determine information about an individual’s systemic health. Essentially, Iridologists believe that they can match their observations of the eye to an eye chart, which divides the iris into zones. Ellen Tart-Jensen has been an Iridologist for nearly 30 years. She was trained by Dr. Bernard Jensen who has serviced more than 350,000 patients and has obtained his research and medical methodology by observing behavior, health, nutrition and cultural difference within 65 different countries.
Ellen Tart-Jensen has worked with famous musicians such as singer song writer “Jewel” and has a busy practice where she utilizes Iridology to help her many clients. Her new book, which will be available in January 2013 in E-TEXTBOOK format at myinfiniteiris.com, provides a comprehensive look at Iridology and how a non-invasive technique can potentially help give clarity and insight to health issues of the human body. It also provides information on how certain nutritional changes may alter overall health. This book is excellent for anyone who would like a serious and up to date study on the science of Iridology, taught by a distinguished Iridologist.
A Complete Textbook On Iridology
One of the most up to date Iridology textbooks available in the world today. Clearly written with hundreds of color photographs and illustrations. This book is positioned to become the new standard in the Science of Iridology.
- Beautifully Illustrated with Educational Color Graphs and Charts
- Reviews the Remarkable History and Roots of Iridology with Historical Iridology Charts from Around the World
- Teaches in Depth Comprehensive Iridology™ as is approved by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA)
- Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
- Iris Zones
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
- Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
- Iris Color and Pigmentation
- The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
- The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
- A Complete Review of the Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality Levels and Digestive Ability
- The Various Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
- Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes With Specific Arrows to Signs Within Iris Photographs
- Sclera Signs with Arrows and Explanations
- Diseases, Injuries, and Deformities of the Eye
- Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis